Friday 24 January 2020

Exhibitions at Aberglasney

     I was delighted to be asked to contribute some work to the current group exhibition at Aberglasney, the wonderful gardens near between Llandeilo and Carmarthen. On Monday, a day of fog and mist and cold dampness, Manon (who is in charge of exhibitions and events at Aberglasney) and I spent the morning hanging the work. It was great working with her - lovely to talk about art with a fellow enthusiast. The show closes at the end of February.
     Anyway I thought take this opportunity to tell you that my next solo show, which will also be at Aberglasney, will be in less than four months time: 22.05.20 - 28.05.20.









     Afterwards I had a wander around.  It was all very atmospheric, especially up around the church which looked as though it was a setting for one of the BBC's 1970s adaptation of M R James.






No comments:

Post a Comment