Monday, 25 February 2013

Weekend away

I was lucky enough to have a long (I mean long) weekend away at the bf's.  This included a night with friends in Suffolk who live in a 16th century timber-framed house, which they are currently restoring. (They have finished the interior, including excavating a kitchen/dining room in the cellar, and are now working on the outside.)  Our hosts very kindly allowed me to take some photographs.  Unfortunately they were in the midst of 'spring-cleaning' so I was unable to photograph very much.  Here are the more presentable ones I hurriedly snapped on Friday morning.

The 1st floor landing window
 
The Landing from our bedroom
 
In the Entrance Hall
 
In the smaller sitting room
 
From the stairs down to the kitchen/dining room
 
In the garden porch
 

No comments:

Post a Comment