Tuesday 5 February 2013

About time I restarted this....

     It's been a difficult few months, what with illnesses in the family....but I hope now that things are, perhaps, settling down to blog on a regular basis....what have I failed to post?
Well, it would have been good to record the sole piece of Christmas 'crafting ' I undertook this year - a vase full of painted twigs (Farrow and Ball 'String' and twigs from the garden, decorated with retro baubles mainly from charity shops)
     Another trip to that marvellous bookshop in Ely 'Topping and Company' when I treated myself to 'English Style' by BenPentreath and the 'Mark Hearld Workbook'.
A break from the post caring confusion when the bf and I motored over to Suffolk for lunch with friends.  Their's was a most colour co-ordinated Christmas tree! (that's not to mention log-fire etc...)

And if you want to know I'm currently re-reading 'The Lord of the Rings'.

No comments:

Post a Comment