Tuesday 5 October 2021

London I: pop-up at Pentreath and Hall.

     I can't believe that is over a fortnight now since I returned from two weeks in London, where I had the good fortune to host a pop-up exhibition of my artwork at Pentreath and Hall. Rather invigorating being back in the capital. Here are some photos of the event. 






     Before opening up of a morning I took the opportunity to explore Bloomsbury. As you can imagine I ate out a lot. So what would I recommend in Bloomsbury? The best food I ate was a lunch at Noble Rot, the wine bar in Lambs Conduit St, for food and atmosphere 'Ciao Bella' also in Lambs Conduit St. - a really vibrant 'old school' Italian restaurant. Good fish & chips at North Sea Fish in Leigh St, good pizza at Franco Manco by Russell St tube. I enjoyed the food at Hare & Tortoise in the Brunswick Centre, but the restaurant is impossibly noisy. I also went to a Greek restaurant, which shall be nameless: the food was good but the service was lamentable.










No comments:

Post a Comment